1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
For 4 years now. I have very much improved since the time I started here. And yet I'm thinking that this is the best platform to present your artwork.
2. What does your username mean?
It simply is the name of an OC whose crazieness can be quite good be compared with mine. xD
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Loud. Crazy. Impulsive.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. Even though I can somehow manage it to draw with the left hand... if I really, really want to xD
5. What was your first deviation?
Yaoi everywhere since I first joined dA xDDDDD
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
One Piece, yaoi and watercolours... ^^ And it's even better when it's somehow funny xP
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
This adorable digital drawing style that just looks like "well, I doodled a bit and somehow it turned out to be a fucking cool picture" TT___________TT
8. What was your first favourite?
I still love that artist for having such a adorable idea!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Art that is somehow dark or has an interesting mood because of the colours...
...or simply pictures, which are completely crazy, funny, stupid and yet so adorable!!! xDDDDD
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
*has to many to write all of them down* O___O
...okay, I'll list down the best ones out of them all.... :,D
Such a unique drawing style! Great colours and brilliant ideas!
I just love how she is using both digital and traditional materials! Also her characters look so great! *o*
His complex compositions and wonderful colouring methods are adorable!
Such beautiful water colour drawings....
Because their ideas for pics are the best! They both ALWAYS make me laugh!
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd really love to talk with him about One Piece, pairs, drawing and... well... just so much... because he's a really great person ^^
(Sadly he's much more active on tumblr. Check that blog out if you love yaoi
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
O god.... I dunno.... there are so many who inspired me or with who I really had interesting message contact...
...I think deviantArt itself impacted my life, because I learned to stay up for what I do and continue it the way I want to. ^^
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Definitively water colours. But ink, pencils and coloured pencils are tools I use very often, too. ^^
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
School. But please don't ask me why :,D xDDD
But my best doodles are all done in class.... xDDD
Oh, and everytime when I can listen to music while I am drawing is very inspirational. ^^
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The moment I realized that other people recognize me and that I am not useless, because I can make other people happy with my art. ^^
Thanks to all my watchers on this point! You're great!
Maaaan.... this took quite a while... ^^ But it was fun and very interesting. ^^ Happy 15th Birthday, deviantArt!!!